Guidance for educational settings
- Ofsted Section 5 Inspection Handbook. Published November 2019.
- Ofsted Section 8 Inspection Handbook. Published May 2019, Updated November 2019.
- Inspecting safeguarding Early Years, education and skills setting. Guidance for inspectors carrying out inspections under the education inspection framework from September 2019. Published May 2019, updated September 2019.
- Ofsted Slideshare
- Latest Documents from Ofsted
- Ofsted News (Youtube)
- Keeping Children Safe in Education 2020
- Working Together to Safeguard Children 2018 - A guide to inter-agency working to safeguard and promote the welfare of children . July 2018
- School Attendance Guidance 2019: guidance for maintained schools, academies, independent schools and local authorities (DfE). Published July 2019
- Exclusion Guidance 2017: exclusion from maintained schools, academies and pupil referral units in England Statutory guidance for those with legal responsibilities in relation to exclusion (DfE). Published September 2017
School Improvement documents
Mental Health and Wellbeing
Safeguarding and online security
- How to handle sexting incidents as a parent or teacher (SWGfL)
- "So You Got Naked Online" Released SWGfL guidance for young people who had already sent a 'sext'. Additional support material
- Undressed Song and Video (LGfL DigiSafe) to help schools and parents spread the message of never getting undressed in front of a phone, iPad or computer, for the very youngest primary pupils.
- Online Safety (Breck Foundation). The Breck Foundation campaigns for a safer internet for all children and young people. Breck's Last Game (certificate 15) has been rolled out in secondary schools across the UK to highlight the risks of grooming.
- Cybersecurity and Online Learning. Secure Schools Cybersecurity company have made available to schools without charge a new collection of documents covering security features of Video Teleconferencing (VTC) technology.
- Review your remote education provision
- What should remote education look like?
- Page 46 onwards of Restricting attendance during the national lockdown: schools (Guidance for all schools in England January 2021)
- Ofsted advice about remote learning
- Remote learning good practice
- Get help with remote education
- Suggestions to strengthen remote learning for mainstream pupils with SEND
- What maintained schools must publish online
- What academies, free schools and colleges should publish online