Bedford Borough Council is joining with the Bedford Borough Parent Carer Forum to provide family days for children with Special Educational Needs and / or Disabilities and their siblings.
Come along and spend time as a whole family with our horses on our equestrian yard in Milton Keynes. Activities we can offer include:
- Meet and greet our horses and learn what goes into looking after these animals.
- Join in with team activities – such as treasure hunts and games
- We'll have nature walks and craft activities with take home items
- Den making & cooking outdoors
- Grooming and leading our ponies.
Ride High Equestrian Centre,
*A bus to and from the venue is being provided for those families who may struggle to transport the children to and from the venue. Please note it will be an approximately 45 minute coach journey there and back with pick up from Ashburnham Road Car Park.
Friday 6th August ***SOLD OUT***
Thursday 12th August - ***SOLD OUT***
Friday 13th August - ***SOLD OUT***
9am - 1pm
Suitable for families with children aged 4 and over. Activities for the whole family to enjoy
To book for the 6th of August email email@example.com