Early Help - Family Support Hub
Who are we?
A team within the Bedford Borough Early Help Service that supports whole families with multiple and / or complex needs.
What we do?
Support is delivered in a holistic and practical manner tailored to each individual family following an assessment of strengths, difficulties and vulnerabilities. We deliver direct interventions with family members, and also act as co-ordinator for the wider Multi Agency team around the family plan.
Issues we frequently support with may include the following.
• Parenting Support (boundaries, strategies and routines)
• Menu planning and mealtimes
• Helping establish morning or bedtime routines
• Facilitate access to qualified counselling
• Support into education, training or employment
• Access to financial advice to manage debts
• Support with access to housing advice
• Access to support services to manage
• issues of substance misuse, domestic abuse
• mental health
Who to contact
Where to go
- Kempston Youth Centre
- MK42 8QP
- Get directions
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Monday-Friday, with out of hours working where required based upon individual needs.
- Referral required
- Referral Details
Support from the Intensive Family support team is accessed via an Early Help Assessment.
- Age Bands
11-14 years old
18-25 years old
Parents and carers
15-17 years old
0-4 years old
5-10 years old