Luton Town Football Club -Disabled supporters at Kenilworth Road
As with any other visitor, we hope that all disabled supporters enjoy their visit to Kenilworth Road. Below is some information so you know what to expect when you come to see the Hatters. We will shortly be producing a full guide for home and away supporters visiting Kenilworth Road.
- Disabled supporters are entitled to a concessionary rate when purchasing a season ticket (Home supporters) or matchday ticket (Home or Away supporters) at Kenilworth Road. Our disabled supporters are also entitled to a carer free of charge at all first team matches. These can be purchased through the Luton Town ticket office when providing proof of middle or higher rate Disability Living Allowance.
- Two sections of the Kenilworth Road stadium have access for supporters using wheelchairs. One is located in the Kenilworth Road end, behind the goal, and the other is beside the pitch in the Main Stand enclosure. Away supporters are allocated the area in the Main Stand enclosure.
- Entry to the Kenilworth Road section is via the press gate in Kenilworth Road, to the left of the turnstiles and adjacent to the club shop and ticket office. Wheelchair access to the Main Stand enclosure is via turnstiles on the Maple Road bridge. Ramps access is available in both of these sections.
- Inside Kenilworth Road supporters using wheelchairs have access to disabled toilets and a lowered counter service at the main refreshment kiosk, which is located underneath the David Preece stand.
- Home fans can email the LTDSA directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for a disabled/less abled car parking space (This is for match day spaces only NOT seasonal). Applications can be sent 14 days before the game and will close 4 days before the game. If there are more request than spaces available, then a ballot will be held 3 days before the game. The LTDSA will confirm the arrangements directly back to supporters.
- For supporters with a visual impairment, we have a dedicated commentary service where you can borrow a receiver to listen to live match commentary. Please contact us to pre-book the equipment as soon as you can.
- All the information you need can be found in our guide, which you can download by clicking here.
To book a headset, you can complete the booking form here.
- There are a limited number of car park spaces available to disabled supporters and these can be booked by calling the main switchboard on 01582 411622.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Kenilworth Stadium
1, Maple Road East
- LU4 8AW
- Get directions
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Match days
- Age Bands
11-14 years old
18-25 years old
Parents and carers
5-10 years old