An Introduction to Sensory Processing Difficulties – Online
FREE TO ALL BOOKING ESSENTIAL
This free online workshop aims to support parents and carers living in Bedford Borough to be able to better understand Sensory Processing Difficulties (SPD) and the challenges that some children with SPD may face in both the classroom and their everyday life.
The session is being run by Rachael Gartland (Specialist Paediatric Occupational Therapist & Sensory Integration Practitioner) and will introduce topics such as:
1. The different senses.
2. Why sensory processing is important for our learning and development.
3. The types of behaviours that may be observed in a child with sensory processing difficulties.
4. How it feels for these children.
5. Strategies to promote a calm and organised child
Spaces on this course are limited so booking is essential
This training is spread over 2 x 2 hour Zoom sessions:
Tuesday 20th October and Friday 23rd October 2020 2020 10.00am to 12.00pm
To book your place click here
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- ONLINE Tuesday 20th October and Friday 23rd October 2020 2020 10.00am to 12.00pm
- Time of day
- Age Bands
- Parents and carers