Who to contact
- 0345 300 1348
Caudwell Children provides family support services, equipment, treatment and therapies for disabled children and their families across the UK.
The organisation has seven core services:
- Family Support - practical and emotional support in their home and in hospital during difficult times. Short break activities for fun and leisure.
- Equipment Services - It helps with the purchase of mobility equipment and sensory equipment. Including wheelchairs, mobility buggies, therapy tricycles and specialised car seats
- Treatment Services - providing access to treatments not available in the UK including Selective Dorsal Rhizotomy (SDR) surgery and specialist cancer treating not available in the UK.
- Therapy - provides access to Conductive Education through it's STEP programme.
- ENABLE Sport - providing specialist sports equipment to enable talented children to participate in competitive sport.
- Destination Dreams - Fully supported group holiday to Florida for terminally ill children and their families (whole family is funded.
Caudwell Children also has a new £18 million autism centre in Staffordshire - The Caudwell International Children's Centre (CICC.) It includes assessment suites, a sensory garden, family training suites and training kitchen to encourage a healthy diet.
To apply: complete one of the online application forms.
- Age Bands
11-14 years old
Parents and carers
15-17 years old
0-4 years old
5-10 years old