Cotswold is run through The Disabilities Trust's Autism services. The house offers 24-hour support to people on the autism spectrum with severe learning disabilities and behaviours that may challenge other services.
There are five large double bedrooms and spacious living areas. The house boasts a substantial garden with a vegetable patch and it is close to the Bedfordshire countryside.
The house is set in semi-rural Bedfordshire. Although it is surrounded by open countryside it is within comfortable walking distance of local shops and Bedford town centre.
Person centred planning and care packages enable individuals to live their lives in the way they want, supporting and encouraging independence through the development of life skills. They are supported by a range of staff, both on site and off.
These care homes, situated in the community, aim to:
- Provide a structured environment for people with autism
- Support and promote individuals’ health and well-being through effective care and person centred planning
- Support service users to take part in social, leisure and educational activities and where appropriate seek employment
- Support service users to maintain and develop their social and communication skills and work to meet their emotional and psychological needs
- Support service users to take an active role in the running of their home
- Support service users through person centred planning, promoting independence, equality and rights
- Increase opportunities for service users to become active citizens in their community and to facilitate their inclusion into society
- Provide support for people with a learning disability
Who to contact
Where to go
Graze Hill Lane
- MK44 2TF
- Get directions
Time / Date Details
- Time of day
- Please contact provider for details
- Age Bands
18-25 years old
Parents and carers