Healthwatch is the independent consumer champion created to gather and represent the views of the public. It plays a vital role at both a local and national level to make sure that your experiences of health and social care are taken into account by service providers.
Healthwatch enables people to share their views and concerns about health and social care services and helps to build a picture of where services are doing well and where they can be improved. Information received from the public about local services is shared with the organisations responsible for commissioning or delivering local health and social care services. Healthwatch will also work with the providers and commissioners to help make sure that services are designed to meet local people’s needs.
Healthwatch can make a difference by:
- providing information about the care choices you have;
- talking and listening to people from every part of your community;
- holding services to account for the care they provide;
- being a part of your community and answerable to you;
- improving local health and social care through your feedback.
You can contact Healthwatch to find out more about local health and care services, to raise any issues you have experienced, to comment on services you have received or to find out how to volunteer with Healthwatch.
Healthwatch is about helping you get the best out of your local health and social care services.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Healthwatch Bedford Borough
- MK40 3HP
- Get directions
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- 08:30 – 15:30 Monday to Friday.
- Time of day
- Age Bands
11-14 years old
18-25 years old
Parents and carers
15-17 years old
0-4 years old
5-10 years old