FOOD 4 community larder open to all residents of Bedford.
Tuesday 9:30 for ticket slots. 10:30am - 1:30pm for service.
Friday 9:30 for ticket slots. 10:30am - 1:30pm for service
In partnership with our suppliers, Food4 operates a free-to-use food distribution service, accessed by a broad cross-section of our local community here in Bedford. Supplying fruit, veg and bakery items (along with the odd treat now and then!) donated directly from local suppliers, which would otherwise have ended up as waste. Our main focus is on the positive effects Food4 has, not just for those who visit us, but also for the wider community and environment.
If possible please bring re-usable bags to pack your items in.
We stock the following fresh items
- fruit, vegetables, salad
- bread, sweet and savory pastries
- tea, coffee, hot chocolate, sugar.
- We also stock dried pantry items such as
- tinned beans, soup, tomatoes
- dried pasta, rice, cereals.
- Feminine hygiene products, nappies and toiletries are also available.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Back of the YMCA furniture shop
3, Church Arcade
- MK40 1LQ
- Get directions
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Tuesday and Friday 9:30 for ticket slots. 10:30am - 1:30pm for service.
- Time of day
- Age Bands
11-14 years old
18-25 years old
Parents and carers
15-17 years old
0-4 years old
5-10 years old
- SEN Provision Type