Watersports & Activities at Box End Park
Our water sports will be slowly starting to re-open from April 3rd
Corner 5 Restaurant will remain closed.
For watersports & general enquiries contact email@example.com for restaurant enquiries contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We are now re-introducing some of our amazing watersports activties, working strictly within the government guidelines for outdoor sports and activities.
Note that general access to the site is still not permitted and all activities must be prebooked. At this time we are able to offer Cable Wakeboarding, open water swim sessions (for experienced open water swim athletes) stand up paddle boarding and Aqua Park experiences
Session should be pre-booked via sports booker here:
Details of our revised operational procedures should be reviewed here before attending:
Box End Park is centred around two purpose built watersports lakes, offering safe, quality water sports activities to all ages and abilities. Children from the age of 6 can enjoy exploring and conquering our amazing Aqua Park playground. You can learn to water-ski and wakeboard on our cable tow lake and behind our speed boats, or train during our dedicated open water swim sessions!
Box End Aqua Park
We are pleased to announce the Box End Aqua Park is now open. Our amazing outdoor water-sports activity is ready for you to come and enjoy
We are now running our normal mixed group sessions, however to ensure social distancing is maintained we will be running at no more than 25% capacity. This will help ensure you have an amazing socially distanced experience.
Before attending please read the important points below:
- General access to the site is still not permitted and all activities must be prebooked via sports booker here: https://boxend.sports-booker.com/
- Please try and limit spectators at this time
- If you have Covid-19 symptoms or have been in contact with others suffering symptoms then you should not attend - contact us for a full credit
- Our changing rooms will be closed and our toilets should be for emergency use only. Please arrive in your swimwear ready to put your wetsuit on top.
- Please arrive no more than 30 minutes before your sessions and follow the signs and markings on site. We ask that you leave immediately after your activity to help us limit numbers on site
Our cable tow is now open again and we are offering pre-bookable, limited number sessions.-
If you are new to the sport, we would recommend one of our great value taster sessions. We will provide you with top quality rental equipment and our friendly and professional staff will then give you a full safety briefing before you hit the water, all done with social distancing in place. You will get the chance to try kneeboarding before progressing to wakeboarding.
During the summer months you can have a go at this exciting new way of exploring the calm and tranquil waters of our Northern lake. Stand Up Paddle Boards can be pre-booked via our online booking system or hired on the day.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Box End Park
Box End Road
- MK43 8RN
- Get directions
Time / Date Details
- Time of day
- Age Bands
11-14 years old
18-25 years old
Parents and carers
15-17 years old
5-10 years old