To transform the lives of the children and families we work with, through creating a pre-school which feels like home with an extended and supportive family environment.
Positive, caring relationships based on trust and respect, are at the heart of our philosophy.
We have a clear vision of what we want to achieve at Stewartby Pre-School:
- To provide a safe, happy, caring, secure and stimulating environment for your child.
- To enable all children to develop their capabilities as successful learners, confident individuals, responsible citizens and effective contributors to society.
- To help all children to prepare for the future.
Stewartby Pre-School: a place to Learn, Develop and Grow ‘happy healthy children’
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Heidi Goligher
- Contact Position
Where to go
- Stewartby Preschool
- MK43 9NN
- Get directions
We have a lovely purpose built accessible building with a hallway, cloakroom, large main play room, kitchen, office , toilets and large outside enclosed area . All staff are fully qualified including first aid training and safeguarding training , the setting believes that parents are a child’s first educator and that a strong parent partnership is essential for a happy thriving child to develop the skills needed to move on to the next steps in their early education .
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Monday - Friday 8am-3pm And a late club 3-4pm if viable We are a term time only pre-school who are closed for all school holidays
- Session Information
8-9am breakfast club 9-12 morning session. 12-3pm afternoon session 9-3pm all day session
- Please contact provider for pricing information
- Referral required
- Other notes
We cater for All Additional needs
- Manger; BA Honours in Early childhood studies Foundation degree in child development Level five in Management Level three in speech and language/ Level four special educational needs Deputy manager; level four in early childhood studies Second deputy; Level five management , level three in childcare Senior practitioner; level four in Early Years , level four in Special Educational Needs , Two Year old training Early years practitioner; Level two in early years All staff hold paediatric first aid, safeguarding and level two food Hygiene certificates as well as certificates in Autism, Speech and language training , EYFS updates and various other training
- Age Bands
- 0-4 years old