Ready Steady Roll Board Game Cafe in Sharnbrook - Coronavirus update
From Friday 21st of May we’ll be open indoors! You can now book a table either indoors or outdoors at www.readysteadyroll.co.uk
Ready Steady Roll is a board game café. With over 350 games on the shelves, there are loads of games to play – with Game Gurus on hand to explain them so you don’t need to read the rules.
Join us for a few fun hours for game playing, coffee and cake eating, fun!
Perfect for anyone aged 6 – 110, you can enjoy homemade cake and a coffee or a mikshake while you spend time with family and friends away from technology. Booking recommended here.
Maintaining 2 metre distances between groups are asking all customers to use hand sanitiser on arrival and at regular intervals during your stay - either using ours provided or your own bottle
- Please only one household or support bubble per group
- Staff will wear facemasks when serving and teaching games
- As many of our doors will be open as possible, bringing the safety of being outdoors inside. We will try to keep doors open, even if the weather isn't perfect, so please bring a jacket if it's a bit chilly! If the weather is really bad though, they will be closed!
- Games will be quarantined for 4 days after being played with, or if possible, sanitised.
- Extra cleaning and handwashing by staff
- We have outdoor tables you can choose to sit
Tables are currently only available to be booked under certain timeslots for 2 hours.
NOTE: You can choose to be sat inside or outside when booking. If sitting outside, keep an eye on the weather and if you change your mind, please let us know! It may not be possible to change to indoor or outdoor on arrival if we are full.
For more information visit: www.readysteadyroll.co.uk/contact-us/
Book your table now at www.readysteadyroll.co.uk
Who to contact
Where to go
- Ready steady Roll
Studio 5, Ivy Lodge Farm
- MK44 1ND
- Get directions
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Thursday to Sunday 10am to 4pm
- Time of day
- Contract for pricing information
- Age Bands
11-14 years old
18-25 years old
Parents and carers
15-17 years old
0-4 years old
5-10 years old