Skip to main content

Bedford Borough Register for Children and Young People with Disabilities - Coronavirus update

Due to Government Policy regarding social distancing, I am currently working from home and do not have the facilities to create the cards.  If you card is coming up to expire or has expired and you are using it as proof of a disability please email and I can email you a Bedford Borough letter.  

If you like to apply please do and I will add your details to the register and as soon as we back at Borough Hall I will issue your card, in the meantime if you need proof I can forward you a letter on Bedford Borough letterhead.


The Register for Children and Young People with Disabilities is a database that holds information about children and young people, aged 0–25 years, who have a disability living in Bedford Borough.

The register helps us to keep families informed about local services available in their area that parents / carers might find useful. It also helps Bedford Borough Council to plan and develop services for children and young people with disabilities.

If you are the parent of, or have parental responsibility for, a child or young person with a disability or additional need, you can get their details added to the register by completing a registration form, which is available from the download section on this page.  

Who to contact

Contact Name
Sorcha O'loughlin
Contact Position
Local Offer Officer

Where to go

Borough Hall
Cauldwell Street
MK42 9AP
Get directions

Other Details

Age Bands
11-14 years old
18-25 years old
Parents and carers
15-17 years old
0-4 years old
5-10 years old
SEN Provision Type