The Crown Care Home
The Crown is a relatively new care home who believes everyone has the a right to a home and excellent care and support, as part of the Alex Davis care group, the home and its staff are committed to promoting its values:
- Our clients come first
- We treat people with dignity & respect
- We promote choice, independence & a personal centred approach
- We value & train our staff who are key to the delivery high quality, effective & responsive services.
The staffing ratio currently consist of a Registered Manager and 10 support workers that work on a 24hr rota this includes a sleep in and a wake night provision.
The Crown itself is newly refurbished care home which has been especially adapted to support seven clients. The individual spacious studio flats are designed with potential clients needs and preferences in mind.
- Each units consists of a kitchenette and en-suite facilities. All the appliances in the kitchenette can be separately controlled for safety but designed with individual client’s requirements in mind
- Each unit has a bathroom area which consist of a wet room or a shower or a bath, toilet and hand wash basin.
- Three of the bedrooms are suitable for wheelchair users with a large wet room making accessibility a lot easier for the client to maintain their independence when getting in and out of the bathroom area of their bedroom.
- A lift has been installed to enable easy access to all floors. The lift has the capacity to ensure suitable space for wheelchair users with accompanying staff member. There is a large push button system to enable clients to be able to use the lift independently, as well as being supported by a staff member if needed.
Who to contact
Where to go
- The Crown
1, Britannia Road
- MK42 9ET
- Get directions
Parking available on site
Time / Date Details
- Time of day
- Please contact provider for details.
- Age Bands
18-25 years old
Parents and carers