Gravity Trampoline Park Xscape MK
COVID-19 - Customer Update
Arrive 45 minutes before your session starts.
ALL ACTIVITIES REQUIRE A SIGNED SAFETY AGREEMENT - YOU MUST WEAR GRAVITY SAFETY SOCKS FOR ALL ACTIVITIES EXCEPT URBAN CLIMB WHICH REQUIRES APPROPRIATE FOOTWEAR
Remember to check the availability of your activity before you arrive so you know your session is available at the time you want. Some Open Jump Sessions are unavailable due to scheduled Classes or Sessions that use the whole park.
Gravity is reviewing the COVID-19 situation regularly and taking measures within our sites based on advice issued by Public Health England (PHE) and Health Protection Scotland (HPS). We are also working closely with our industry governing body, the International Association of Trampoline Parks (IATP), our Landlords and our Primary Authority (Local Environmental Health) to ensure we are operating within and beyond recommended guidance.
We would like to remind you that by law, you can only book and visit Gravity in groups of up to 6 people (unless you are visiting as a household or support bubble which is larger than 6). You and those you may be booking for will need to wear a face mask/covering at Gravity, unless you are participating in our activities or eating/drinking. Before making your booking, please check the official Government guidance which covers ‘Meeting Others Safely’ and ‘Local Restrictions’ which may affect you and your visit.
Meeting Others Safely (England): https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/coronavirus-covid-19-meeting-with-others-safely-social-distancing/coronavirus-covid-19-meeting-with-others-safely-social-distancing
Local Restrictions (England): https://www.gov.uk/government/collections/local-restrictions-areas-with-an-outbreak-of-coronavirus-covid-19
Your safety, welfare and enjoyment of our services are of the upmost priority and we want to assure you that we have taken steps to help minimise the spread of COVID-19.
- Our robust cleaning and sanitation programmes across all sites is being maintained with the addition of deep cleans, which takes place before opening and after closing at each site
- Sanitisers are readily available on each site, with best practice guidance on the application available to both customers and staff
- Our staff have been given additional COVID-19 hygiene training, supported by regular communication on how to minimise risks
- Unlike the majority of sporting activities, Gravity adopts a ‘no-contact’ policy on our equipment such as making sure there is only one person per trampoline and climbing wall
- We are also reducing our activity capacity to fall in line with recommendations
Gravity will continue to remain vigilant to government updates and monitor the situation regularly.
As a Gravity customer, you can also help us reduce the spread of the COVID-19 by following the guidance from PHE and HP.
- Wash your hands with soap and water often – do this for at least 20 seconds
- Always wash your hands when you get home or into work
- Use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze
- Put used tissues in the bin straight away and wash your hands afterwards
- Try to avoid close contact with people who are unwell
- Do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean
If you think you might have coronavirus or you've been in close contact with someone who has please contact NHS 111. Do not visit a Gravity location, GP surgery, pharmacy or hospital.
More information on coronavirus can also be found on the NHS, PHE and PHS websites.
- NHS: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/
- Government: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/coronavirus-covid-19-information-for-the-public
Gravity will continue to monitor the situation closely and will update you with any changes.
Thank you for your co-operation and we look forward to seeing you soon for some fun, safe activity.
Feel the rush of oxygen as you experience the force of gravity! Don’t just bounce. Fly.
60 minute whole park session
Let loose as you jump, bounce, hop and dance through the air on our extreme trampolines. During OPEN JUMP, you can use all of the general park activity areas for an intense 60-minute session.
Open Jump is suitable for all ages and abilities from 18 months up. Whether it’s your first bounce or your fiftieth, come and join the fun.
After you experience OPEN JUMP, will you ever come back down to earth?
Fasttrack your experience by signing your Safety Agreement online.
Who to contact
Where to go
602, Marlborough Gate
- MK9 3XS
- Get directions
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- HALF TERM 9am to 10pm Term Time Monday to Thursday 10am to 9pm, Friday 10am to 10pm, Say 9am to 10pm Sunday 9am to 9pm.
- Time of day
- See providers website for pricing
- Age Bands
11-14 years old
18-25 years old
Parents and carers
15-17 years old
0-4 years old
5-10 years old