Kymbrook Pre-School is a community-based charity that provides for the development and early education for up to 22 Pre-School children (2 to 5 year olds). We are located on the site of Kymbrook Primary and open from 8 am until 5:30 pm Monday- Friday, term time only. We also have a holiday club provision that is open to school and Pre-School aged children.
We are a registered charity, regulated by the Charities Commission, and as such any money generates by the Pre-School is used solely to further our aims. We are members of the Pre-School Learning Alliance and are OFSTED registered, thus we are able to offer a number of fully-funded places for 2, 3 and 4-year-olds.
As a Pre-School we pride ourselves in providing a safe, secure, and stimulating environment in which our children take their first steps in socialising away from home and to achieve this our aims are:
- To stimulate the imagination and provide education through play, in accordance with the Early Years Alliance and the Early Years Foundation Stage curriculum.
- To encourage children’s self-confidence and develop their personal and social skills
- To introduce the concepts of problem-solving, numeracy, language and literacy through play
- To develop children’s knowledge and understanding of the world through stories, play, experience and discussions
- To promote each child’s physical and creative development through a varied curriculum using inside and outside spaces.
- To support children’s development individually and through a differentiated curriculum if required.
If you would like to arrange a visit or would like to know any more about what we can offer at our rural-based Pre-School for your child/ren, we welcome and encourage you to get in touch. We look forward to welcoming you and your family.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Kymbrook Primary School
- MK44 2HH
- Get directions
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- TERM TIME ONLY Monday to Friday 8am – 5.30pm
- Time of day
- All Staff are qualified in Level 3 - Level 5
- Age Bands
- 0-4 years old
- Has Provision
- Accessible environment with ramps and toilet. Room has a flexible lay-out.
- Has Provision
- We provide an environment in which all children with special educational needs and/or disabilities (SEND) are supported to reach their full potential. Lindsey Walker is our designated member of staff appointed as our special educational needs and disabilities coordinator (SENDCo). Lindsey has a Level 3 in supporting children in Early Years with SEND and has experience in supporting children with complex SEND, ADHD, ASD, and Speech and Language difficulties. Shelly Burgoyne is our designated member of staff appointed as our Speech and Language Co-ordinator. Shelly holds an NCFE CACHE Level 3 Award in Supporting Children and Young people’s Speech, Language, and Communication. All the staff at Kymbrook Pre-School have training in ‘Supporting children with SEND in the Early Years’ and are given guidance and training by the SENDCo, on how to provide children with SEND the highest quality of care and support. We hold extensive experience in supporting looked after children and have been a nominated corporate parent for looked after children also.
- Has Provision
- Access to school meal system that provides for most dietary needs.
- 3 & 4 year old funding
- 2 year old funding
Opening Times & Facilities
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday 8:00am 5:30pm Tuesday 8:00am 5:30pm Wednesday 8:00am 5:30pm Thursday 8:00am 5:30pm Friday 8:00am 5:30pm
- Offers pickups
- On site primary school
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report