WELCOME TO WREST PARK
We have introduced limits on visitor numbers to help keep everyone safe, and you won’t be able to visit without your booking confirmation. If you’re a Member, your ticket will be free, but you still need to book in advance. Click here to book your ticket.
Although things might be a little different when you visit, you’ll still be able to enjoy exploring the places where history really happened. And you’ll still be given a warm and safe welcome by our friendly – if socially distant – staff and volunteers.
- Gardens -The beautiful gardens, woodlands and grounds are open for you to enjoy while keeping to social distancing.
- House - The house will remain closed.
- Archer Pavillion and Sculpture Gallery - The Archer Pavillion and Sculpture Gallery will remain closed.
- Cafe - Our cafe and kiosk will be open for takeaway service of tea, coffee, cakes and ice-creams. Our cafe will also be serving lunch options including soup, sausage rolls and sandwiches.
- Shop - The shop is open offering a range of gifts and souvenirs. There will be a new one way system in place and we encourage contactless payments. You can also visit our online shop.
- Playground - the playground will remain closed.
- Toilets - Toilets are open as usual. Additional hand sanitising stations will be available across the site.
- Dogs - dogs on leads are welcome to enjoy our grounds.
- Audio Guides - You can enjoy an audio-tour at Wrest Park using your own device. Simply download the Guide ID Podcatcher App from the Google Play Store or App Store. Once downloaded search for Wrest Park and use the password EHWrest.
Who to contact
- 0370 333 1181
Where to go
- Wrest Park
- MK45 4HR
- Get directions
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Winter hours only open at weekends
- Age Bands
11-14 years old
18-25 years old
Parents and carers
15-17 years old
0-4 years old
5-10 years old