Bedford Borough Parent Carer Forum Coronavirus update
We are still running all of our regular events but they are now virtual (online). We have the ‘Coffee Mornings’ once a month and we are also running other regular wellbeing sessions and training. Please become a member if you would like to be kept up to date with our events https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/ParentCarerMembershipFormBBPCF or visit our website www.bbpcf.org.uk
"If you want to know how well a pair of shoes fit, you ask the person wearing them, not the person who made them or paid for them."
Bedford Borough Parent Carer Forum (BBPCF) are a group of parents and carers of SEN & disabled children who work in partnership with local authorities, education, health, social care and other providers to ensure the services they commission, plan and deliver meet the needs of SEN & disabled children and their families. Any parent or carer of a child or young person aged 0-25 can be a member.
Bedford Borough Parent Carer Forum wants to hear from all parent carers who live, use and access services within Bedford Borough.
- Could you provide feedback on particular services?
- Would you like to be involved in designing or planning services?
- Do you want to meet other parent carers who are passionate about improving outcomes for children, young people and their families?
- Would you like to see improved services in your local area?
You can be involved as much or as little as you like and every opinion is valued.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Varies events around Bedford
- Free to sign up
- Age Bands
11-14 years old
18-25 years old
Parents and carers
15-17 years old
0-4 years old
5-10 years old
- SEN Provision Type