Family Lives Volunteering Befriending Service
Who are we?
Family Lives Volunteer Befriending Service – Bedford Project
What do we do?
- ¨ Befriends parents/carers in need of emotional and parenting support.
- ¨ Builds and maintains a relationship with the parent/carer over a 6 to 12 week period.
- ¨ Helps parents/carers find their own strength to build their confidence and skills.
- ¨ Regularly meets parents in the home, community and children’s centres.
- ¨ Provides information about resources and other support services available to them.
- ¨ Supports parents/carers to access community services.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Outreach Service - Family Lives
- MK42 8QP
- Get directions
Outreach Service with families and Parenting Workshops
- Referral required
- Referral Details
Referral through an EHA.
Please contact Amanda if you want to discuss how Family Lives might be able to support you or any family you are working with
- Age Bands
11-14 years old
18-25 years old
Parents and carers
15-17 years old
0-4 years old
5-10 years old