Bluebells Children's Centre
Children’s Centres are part of the Government’s strategy to provide good quality services to children, young people and their families, in order to give every child the best possible start in life.
The services available include:
• advice on parenting, local childcare options, healthy eating and managing money
• activities such as music sessions, baby massage, story groups and Dad’s groups
• help to find work or training opportunities with links to local Job Centre Plus offices and training providers
• health service, ranging from health visitors to breast feeding support.
Baby Brasserie; Monday; 9.30am-11.30am
Play & Learn; Thursday; 1.30pm-3.00pm; Come along & enjoy fun learning, messy activities & a great chance to play & meet other families.
Pop - ins; Friday; 9.30am-11.30pm; Our pop in sessions are delivered in partnership with the Health Visiting service. We will support you to weigh your child and there is an opportunity to speak with a Health Visitor, attend a Stay & Play session and receive advice and support in relation to breastfeeding.
For details of more activities in the area, please see the website
Who to contact
Where to go
Bromham Lower School
- MK43 8JP
- Get directions
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Please contact provider for opening times
- Referral required
- Age Bands
- 0-4 years old