WHAT WE OFFER
Over 200m of inflatable obstacle course on the water. All participants must be aged 6+ and be able to swim 25m
Aqua Parcs is a 120-metre long course on water with over 30 obstacles. It’s fun. It’s wet. It’s wild. It’s action packed. Anyone aged six and upwards (who can swim), can enjoy this fun-filled experience and tackle the obstacles across the colossal course. We won’t give it all away but there is; The Temple, Bypass, Moon Jump, Wave Rider, The Narrows, Ninja Jump, Whirlpool, Overpass, plus many more!
This is a unique experience open to individuals, couples, families and large groups, for a fun day out or to celebrate a special occasion. The main thing to remember is that Aqua Parcs has been created to put a smile on your face allowing you to create memories you won’t be forgetting in a hurry.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Along with guaranteed fun, we are committed to making our park safe for all our guests. With up-to six lifeguards on-site during a session and safety measures aligned with the pandemic restrictions in place, our team is confident you will have a safe and an exciting experience.
We can proudly say that we’ve recently been awarded the gold standard from the RLSS UK for having consistent equipment and operational safety measures in place.
What’s included in the cost of your session is a:
- wetsuit (available in sizes XXS - 3XL)
- buoyancy aid
- 10-minute safety briefing prior
- 50 minutes of action-packed fun on our water obstacle course
Our guests must adhere to our age requirements which are:
- guests need to be at least 6 years old to participate on our park and must be able to swim 25m unaided.
- guests under the age of 18 need to have an adult complete their waiver forms and check them in at reception on the day of their session.
- children between the ages of 6-7 must be accompanied on the park by an adult, and there should be at least one adult for every three children.
Our newly built facility provides both guests and spectators a comfortable space. Equipped with:
- modern and spacious changing rooms for families, women and men
- rinsing showers
- lockers to store your items
- first aid area
Additionally, our location has nearby amenities such as:
We’re lucky to be located in such a beautiful area of Milton Keynes, right on Willen Lake, that offers a variety of outdoor activities from a Splash Park to an Extreme Treetop adventure. Our location allows you to start your day with us and continue the fun all day. Learn more about what our location has to offer. Click here to learn more about Willen Lake.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Willen Lake
The Cable Building,
V10 Brickhill Street
- MK15 9HQ
- Get directions
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- September: weekends only October weekends until the 11th of October 2020
- Please contact for pricing.
- Other notes
Yuo must be able to swim
- Age Bands
11-14 years old
18-25 years old
Parents and carers
15-17 years old
5-10 years old