Climb Quest Milton Keynes
ACTION-PACKED CLIMBING IN MILTON KEYNES
Come and experience the action-packed climbing in Milton Keynes at Climb Quest. Climb Quest Milton Keynes is suitable for everyone from 4 years upwards and is the ultimate fun and healthy activity for you to enjoy with your friends and family. An ideal venue for entertaining too, Climb Quest will play host to all types of corporate events from networking to team building, as well as birthday parties in Milton Keynes for special occasions.
Advance booking is essential, so to experience Milton Keynes ‘must do’ attraction, book your place today.
On the 1st Sunday of each month, Climb Quest run a special session for those climbers with special educational needs. For more visit see their dedicated page on the local offer by clicking here
CHALLENGE, EXCITEMENT, CONFIDENCE, ACHIEVEMENT
Test your resolve and determination across our amazing climbing challenges that will keep everyone from little ones to experienced climbers engaged – climb commando style on the Jungle Gym, reach new heights on the Skyscraper, take the Speed Climbing challenge, light up the board on the Checkerplate, race your friends up Face to Face, plus many more. For the daring, sign up to experience our two Extreme Challenges, Stairway to Heaven and the Vertical Drop Slide.
THE EASY AND SAFE WAY TO TRY CLIMBING
No climbing experience is necessary and full training is given, with a 30 minute induction as part of your fun-packed 90 minute session. Full equipment is provided. Indoor climbing has never been easier or safer. Our automatic belay devices take in the slack as you climb and then lower you gently to the ground.
EXTRA MEASURES IN PLACE
Although restrictions have now eased, we have kept the following in place to keep our team and our customers safe.
- Our team will still be wearing face masks. We understand that many people will now choose not to wear masks, but we would appreciate it if you would when you’re walking around the centre.
- We are still operating a reduced capacity.
- We will still display the Test and Trace QR code for you to use, should you wish.
- We will still be operating an enhanced cleaning schedule.
However, we are slowly able to relax some of the restrictions at the centre:
- Parents no longer need to come onto the arena to help clip climbers in; let our team help your climbers. We still welcome up to 5 parents per session who have a climber who is either 6yrs old or under, has additional needs or particularly nervous. If you are going onto the arena, please attend the safety briefing, and wear a high-vis vest. If you have any questions about this, please email our Front of House Team before your visit. There are no longer spectator/helper tickets available.
- There is no longer a maximum of one adult per booking; other spectators are now allowed in the building.
- We can now welcome parties of between 8 and 14 climbers.
- We have all of our tables back on our mezzanine level for spectators.
We ask for your support and understanding with the changes we make, and restrictions we keep, as we come out of lockdown.
YOUR CLIMBING SESSION
- Unless specified, climbing sessions last for 90 minutes. The first 30 minutes will comprise your safety briefing and harness fitting. This is then followed by 55 minutes in the Arena and 5 minutes where we collect the harnesses and usher you back to the café/viewing area.
- If you have booked an exclusive climbing hire, please be aware that there will be other members of the public in the building who are attending other climbing sessions.
- Children under the age of 13 must be accompanied by a responsible adult over the age of 18 who is required to sign the disclaimer form and be present during the climbing session. Unaccompanied children will not be allowed to climb and will lose their session.
- If one parent or guardian is bringing multiple children, some of whom are not their own, that adult is responsible for the whole group.
- Loose fitting clothes are recommended.
- Only closed toe shoes are allowed. For safety reasons, we cannot allow sandals, flip flops or rock shoes into the Arena.
- Please keep jewellery to a minimum. We do have the facility to safely secure jewellery if required.
- Our capacity means that we can only have a certain number of climbers per session, so it's always best to book online.
- Under 13-year olds need to have an adult with them in the centre.
- We have had to update our waivers, so unfortunately, even if you’ve signed a waiver with us before April 2020, you will have to sign this again. Please do this before your session if you can.
- Please sanitise your hands at the front door.
- Please do not arrive more than 15 minutes before your session. Please have your booking reference ready.
- Please make sure that all climbers are wearing closed-toe shoes.
GETTING READY TO CLIMB
- We will ask all climbers and anyone going onto the climbing arena to attend the safety briefing. You can watch the video here. Our instructors will help you with your harness to make sure it is on safely.
- As always, please take off any jewellery, hoodies, or anything that could get caught while you are climbing.
BEING IN THE CENTRE
- Our team will continue to wear facemasks, and we'd appreciate it if you would too when you're moving around the centre.
- All payments in the centre are by card. We accept Mastercard and Visa credit and debit cards (but not American Express). We don't hold any cash.
- If you would like to use a locker, please bring £1 with you. This is returned to you.
- There are sanitizing stations around the centre, so please santisise your hands regularly whilst climbing.
- We have an enhanced cleaning schedule with staff cleaning throughout the day.
- There are no more restrictions on the number of adults that can attend the Little Rockers session. However, we do ask that only one adult enters the arena with each climber.
- Come and treat yourself at our Base Camp Cafe. You can buy hot and cold drinks, slushies (of course!) and a range of cakes, snacks and delicious handmade pizzas.
- You can pre-order your slush to be ready for the end of your session when you make your booking, and when you are in the centre.
- We believe in inclusion at Climb Quest and will always endeavour to help any individual or group with special requirements to participate.
- We have a disabled hoist to help climbers that need extra assistance on our walls.
- Please contact the centre to discuss any special requirements you have.
PHOTOS AND SOCIAL MEDIA
- Parents / Guardians are welcome to take photos of their friends and family at this facility. Climb Quest cannot be held responsible for photos taken and used by members of the public.
- Climb Quest promote their business via the following Social Media channels, Instagram, Facebook and Twitter. Should you wish to be excluded from any marketing activities please notify a member of staff prior to your climbing session.
- For standard climbing bookings you can cancel or amend your booking up to 48hrs in advance of your booking date.
- For Exclusive Climbing Sessions and Corporate Events you can cancel or amend your booking up to 7 days in advance of your booking date. Unfortunately, we are unable to offer refunds if less notice is given.
- To cancel your entire party or to reduce the booking size by more than 2 climbers, we require a minimum of 7 days' notice in order to issue a refund, and 48 hours’ notice for 1 or 2 climbers.
- If you have any Covid-19 symptoms or need to self isolate, please do not come to the centre. Call us on 01908 348 900 to rebook your session, free of charge, for a time at least 3 weeks from your initial booking.
- We will continue to wear a face mask.
- If you don't have a child who is 6yrs old or under, has additional needs, or particularly nervous, we ask that you let us help them on the arena, so we can manage the number of people on the arena. If your climber needs help with clipping onto the walls, they just need to raise their hand.
Term time climbing sessions:
Monday: 2pm - 6pm
Tuesday: 2pm - 6pm
Wednesday: 2pm - 8pm
Thursday: 1pm - 8pm
Friday: 1pm - 8.30pm
Saturday: 9am - 6:30pm
Sunday: 9am - 5.30pm
School Holiday and Bank Holiday climbing sessions
Opening times may vary on specific days. Sessions start from ½ hour of us opening. See our booking form for session times and availability. Please contact us if you would like a session outside of these times.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Climb Quest Milton Keynes
- MK10 0BA
- Get directions
Time / Date Details
- Time of day
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £10 per climber, CARER FREE
- Age Bands
11-14 years old
18-25 years old
Parents and carers
15-17 years old
0-4 years old
5-10 years old
- SEN Provision Type