- Following the success of our first quiz, our quizes are now fortnightly! The next one will take place on Friday 29 May at 7:30pm. We hope to see lots of you there, taking part. You will need Zoom to join. Please look out for the meeting code which will be shared next week on our Facebook and Instagram pages.
- Our parent carer choir is continuing to run virtually too! This happens every Monday from 12:30 - 2:00pm. If you are not yet involved in the parent carer choir and would like to join, then please send Jane an email on firstname.lastname@example.org and she will happily add you in. The next choir will take place on Bank Holiday Monday.
- Spectrum Arts - We have been in talks with the fabulous Jade from Spectrum Community Arts about offering some virtual sessions. Jade is running Zoom workshops on Monday's, Wednesday's and Friday's each week at 2:30-3pm. We would like to fund this for our BDCPS families from 20th April, so we will be asking you all next week if you would like to take part so we can book you on with Jade! Jade is also making us some pre-recorded videos for you to use at home in your own times, which will include parent guides too. More information about this and how to book will come out next week!
- ACE and JJ's CREW - We would love to get you all together with your friends again! So we are going to host a Zoom online party with some singing, dancing and the chance to catch up with friends online! So if this is something of interest make sure you have Zoom at the ready! Our first get together will be Saturday 25th April - more information will follow.
- Nathan Sounds has been busy recording some wonderful sound videos on his YouTube channel, for us all to enjoy in our own time. We would also like to do a live sound session with Nathan and we will send you details of this when we can.
- Knit Nat Craft Chat - Need a bit of time for yourself? Join us on a Tuesday at 8pm for our Zoom craft sessions (no craft necessary!) Bring your mindful colouring, crochet, jigsaws, a cup of tea and chat with other parent carers for an hour or two. Email email@example.com for more details
Who we are?
A small charity providing a lifeline for young people with complex disabilities and their families.
What we do?
Support for families and carers by providing assistance and critical support to help access appropriate services by advocating, supporting at meetings, providing a friendly, listening ear and offering unique opportunities.