Recovery college - new Online Prospectus for March - April 2021
Bedfordshire and Luton Recovery College
Please find attached our new Online Prospectus for March - April 2021
Bedfordshire and Luton Recovery College is part of the Bedfordshire Mental Health Academy which is a formal partnership with East London NHS Foundation Trust (ELFT) and the University of Bedfordshire.
All of our online courses FREE of CHARGE
The college is open to any adults who live or work in Bedfordshire and Luton.
Our courses and workshops focus on mental health wellbeing and recovery. They are delivered by people with lived experience and professional experience.
We promote a positive student experience based on the principles of recovery and the values of the University of Bedfordshire and East London NHS Foundation Trust.
- The University of Bedfordshire strives to offer transformational educational change for people’s lives
- East London Foundation Trust key values are: We Care, We Respect, We are Inclusive
- Courses are open to people age 18 and over who live or work in Bedfordshire and Luton
- People living with mental health problems, their carers , family and friends
- Colleagues from ELFT, Local authorities and local partner organisations
How to enrol
Enrolment is easy – simply email or telephone us to enrol on a course or workshop. Places are filled on a first come basis.
Telephone: 01234 263621
Who to contact
- 01234 263621
- Age Bands
18-25 years old
Parents and carers
- SEN Provision Type