Bletchley Park Home of the code breakers - Coronavirus update
What you need to know at a glance
From Saturday 4 July, you will once again be able to visit Bletchley Park and immerse yourself in the incredible stories of Britain’s World War Two Codebreakers.
To ensure your safety and that of our team members, we will be making some changes to the way you visit and some areas of the site will look a little different.
Everyone will need to pre-book a timed entry slot online. This will help us maintain social distancing and manage flow, enabling you to enjoy exploring our historic buildings and beautiful, spacious grounds safely and securely.
What’s new at a glance
Our historic buildings, majority of exhibitions and beautiful, outdoor spaces will be open and accessible.
Our new opening hours are 09.00 – 18.00 daily. You must pre-book an available entry slot.
Your entry time will not limit your time on site; it just allows us to stagger entry so we can manage flow and reduce queuing. The last entry slot will be 15.30, giving you plenty of time to still explore the site.
Please visit our ticket bookings page to pre-book your timed entry slot.
To help us maintain social distancing, we are limiting numbers on site each day, so you must pre-book a timed entry slot online. This includes all Friends and Annual Season Pass holders.
- Please follow government guidelines on cleanliness, hygiene and social distancing. Wearing of face masks is not mandatory for you onsite, but please feel free to wear one if you would like.
- To help you and our team members enjoy the site safely, we have introduced new one-way systems, installed new Perspex screens at our Admission desks, and installed hand sanitizer stations at regular intervals around the site.
- Our free Multimedia guides will still be available to pick up from the Block C Visitor Centre. Please bring your own earphones. Take-home earbuds will be available for those who need them.
- Some of our toilets located in historic spaces, make social distancing tricky, so we have installed new temporary restrooms on site.
- Our shop will be open taking card-only payment.
Food and drink
- Our Hut 4 Café will be offering takeaway sandwiches, salads, cakes and other baked goodies along with hot and cold beverages. The Hut 1 Kiosk will be offering ice cream and other snacks along with cold beverages. We will also have a new pop-up takeaway café outside Block B. Our Block C Coffee Shop will be closed temporarily.
- Card payments only.
- You are very welcome to bring a picnic and blanket to enjoy lunch outside. Deckchairs and picnic tables will be spread out in our beautiful, spacious grounds.
Please be mindful of social distancing and help us help you enjoy your visit to Bletchley Park
Who to contact
Where to go
- The Mansion,
- MK3 6EB
- Get directions
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Pre booking required 9am to 6pm last admission 3:30pm
- Time of day
- Age Bands
11-14 years old
18-25 years old
Parents and carers
15-17 years old
0-4 years old
5-10 years old