Bedford Borough Parent Carer Forum
"If you want to know how well a pair of shoes fit, you ask the person wearing them, not the person who made them or paid for them."
Bedford Borough Parent Carer Forum (BBPCF) are a group of parents and carers of SEN & disabled children who work in partnership with local authorities, education, health, social care and other providers to ensure the services they commission, plan and deliver meet the needs of SEN & disabled children and their families. Any parent or carer of a child or young person aged 0-25 can be a member.
Bedford Borough Parent Carer Forum wants to hear from all parent carers who live, use and access services within Bedford Borough.
- Could you provide feedback on particular services?
- Would you like to be involved in designing or planning services?
- Do you want to meet other parent carers who are passionate about improving outcomes for children, young people and their families? We regularly run online training and information sessions for parent carers on a variety of subjects.
- Would you like to see improved services in your local area?
You can be involved as much or as little as you like and every opinion is valued.
Membership is open to any family members or carers of any child or young adult with special educational needs or a disability, up to the age of 25 years and who live in or access services in Bedford Borough. To become a member, please complete our membership form here.
Practitioners from the voluntary and statutory sectors can become associate members. Associate members will be kept up to date with BBPCF’s latest events and will be able to attend some events, where it is appropriate. To become an Associate Member please click here.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Varies events around Bedford
- Free to sign up
- Age Bands
11-14 years old
18-25 years old
Parents and carers
15-17 years old
0-4 years old
5-10 years old
- SEN Provision Type