Special iApps C.I.C.
Special iApps is a social enterprise developing educational apps for children with special educational needs, including autism, Down syndrome, cerebral palsy, hearing impairment and other learning disabilities.
All our apps have a simple, uncluttered design, and can be configured and personalised to suit any child. They’re ideal to teach children at school, during speech therapy sessions, to support learning at home, or develop essential skills in daily life.
- 14-day free trial
- Choose between monthly or yearly subscription
- Login and use on any device (laptop or tablet) and can be used on any operating system including Windows and Chromebooks.
- 100+ free downloadable curriculum resources (new ones added weekly)
- Numicon resources coming soon
Special Words: An invaluable app for visual learners to promote speech, language and communication through word-picture card matching activities.
Special Stories: Create your own social stories fully personalised with your own photos, text and audio. A great tool for home-school communication and Education Health Care Plans.
Special Spelling: Help children to become confident with spelling through a range of activities teaching spelling patterns, letter sounds, understanding vowels and much more.
Special Sentences: Support emerging readers by encouraging sentence building, comprehension, and confidence in reading.
Special Numbers: Develop vital early number skills such as counting, matching, ordering and comparing, with activities easily adapted to suit all abilities.
Match & Find: Help children train and improve children's auditory and visual working memory, as well as developing language and fine motor skills.
Who to contact
Where to go
As we develop apps that are directly downloadable onto devices, we don't use a venue. Our registered business address is:
Belmont Business Park
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Our apps are always available to download from the App Store, Google Play and Amazon Appstore.
- Time of day
- All pricing information can be found on our website, the App Store, Google Play and Amazon Appstore.
- Referral required
- Age Bands
11-14 years old
18-25 years old
Parents and carers
15-17 years old
5-10 years old