Skip to main content

Money Management

We want you to be as independent as possible, so your Personal Advisor will work with you to ensure that you are feeling confident to manage your money and budgets. This can include support to make sure you have arrangements in place to pay your bills such as through direct debits or payment plans.

Welfare Rights also offer financial advice for benefits as well as providing courses to you to assist with understanding and managing your budgets. Your Personal Advisor can provide you with more details about these courses and support you to attend.

Money Advice Service is an online resource that can help with money management. The Citizen Advice Bureau (CAB) can help resolve any issues that you may have: 

Citizen Advice Bedford

7a St Pauls Square


MK40 1SQ

Tel: 01234 346543

Browse by subject