Skip to main content

Access to Records

You have a right to see the information we keep about you, this includes the files and records written whilst you are or were in care. If the Leaving and After Care Team are still supporting you, you will need to speak with your Social Worker or Personal Advisor for access to your records.

For older records, we have an Access to Records Officer who will help you to gain access.

There is a simple form for you to fill in. The contact details for the Access to Records Officer are:

Access to (Closed) Social Care Records

Fifth Floor Borough Hall Cauldwell Street Bedford, MK42 9AP

Tel: 01234 228721 Email:

Browse by subject